Back in June, the ALIGN project members met to discuss, develop, structure and investigate how to get the project startet. We brainstormed ideas, thoughts and questions we wanted to ask the respondents about.
We came up with a list, from which we have extracted five main topics that the researchers discuss with the respondents during the interview. See the full list here:
- What are the advantages of cultural differences?
- What is easier to deal with across culture?
- What practical advices would you give from your own experiences based on working with cultural differences?
- Are you adapting each other’s behavior within the team?
- How are you dealing with conflicts?
- What does it mean to you to be part of a leadership team?
- How do you build trust?
- What challenges do you meet?
- What are the classic misunderstandings?
- Do you know anything universally good?
- How do you experience the universal leadership terms?
- Do the terms have different meanings depending on nationality?
- How do you give feedback?
- What type of meeting-form is working for you?
- Do you get better at interacting across culture over time?
- How do you make decisions?
- How do you solve problems as a team?
- How do you discuss power and authority?
The questions are based on the respondents position: being a member of a global leadership team.
What are your thoughts?